We have an underlying commitment and passion to developing innovative and quality fishing bait that help deliver memorable sessions for anglers on the bank. See our job opportunities below:
Internal Sales Representative
£21-£24k + Benefits
To support the company’s continued growth through managing accounts and developing relationships, you will be working with internal and external teams to generate orders and liaise with customers. Using company IT software to manage diaries, make and receive calls, process orders and support customer accounts. You’ll also be part of supporting the marketing team with campaigns and promotions through telephone calls.
- Comfortable and confident on the phone, with a friendly, professional telephone manner
- Organised and good attention to detail
- Good understanding of MS Office applications –Word, Excel and email
- Team player – able to maintain excellent interdepartmental communication and relationships
- Good angling knowledge – industry experience or as a passionate angler
- Advanced excel knowledge and experience
- Good IT Knowledge – Sage
- Previous telesales/sales account management experience
- Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
- Listens to and supports customers
- Able to think methodically and problem solve
8.30am – 5:30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 5.00pm Friday
Nottingham – office based
(Must be flexible to attend shows and events on occasional weekends if required)
Please send CV and covering letter to Greg Millward, email@example.com
No agencies please
Closing Date – 10th March 2023
We’re seeking a hard working, driven individual to become part of our enthusiastic, motivated, fast moving production department.
Having a ‘can-do’ attitude, high attention to detail, good communication skills, excellent initiative, good practical skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential requirements for any applicants.
We offer a competitive salary and membership to an EAP (employee assistance programme) scheme and the chance to earn 1 extra days holiday for every 3 complete years of service to a maximum of 3 extra days.
Please send you CV and covering letter to: