11 July, 2019 |0 Comments
£10,000 SwimStim In The Mix Big Money Match Returns
This is your chance to get your hands on a cool £10,000 and be the envy of every match angler.
Following a successful event at Maver Dynamite Hayfield Lakes, where Paul Wright walked away with a cool £10,000, Swim Stim In The Mix has returned with a 100 peg event at Lincolnshire’s Westwood Lakes Fishery on October 5th.
The £10,000 SwimStim In The Mix matches require no qualification. Like in the first match at Hayfield, the winner of this match will also walk away with £10,000 (subject to selling out the match)
The downside is the match is limited to just 100 pegs and will be available on a first come, first served basis so you’ll need to be quick to get involved. Tickets are now available to purchase on our webshop from July 11th.
On top of the £10,000 for each match there will be prizes for placings as well as goody bags for every angler (exact prize details will be revealed at a later date)
Prize Structure for each event
£10,000 winner (dependent on sell-out). Plus Dynamite Trophy, £200 bait hamper.
2nd place prize (TBC)
3rd place prize (TBC)
10x section winners prizes (TBC)
Goody bags (one for each angler)
HOW TO ENTER
Entry to the event is £120 on a first come, first served basis. An additional pegging fee is also payable on the day.
Step 1: Read all the terms and conditions as set out below
Step 2: Visit our webshop and purchase your ticket by following the instructions on the ticket product page: CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Step 3: Keep your confirmation email (this could take up to two days to arrive) and our follow-up E-ticket safe (E-tickets will be sent out nearer the time of the match to the email address provided at checkout)
Step 4: Bring your printed confirmation email, E-ticket and a form of I.D with you on the day of the match
Step 5: Have fun
Need some inspiration? Here’s some action from the first match at Hayfield:
- One ticket purchase per transaction
- Ticket purchaser must enter details of the angler fishing the match at checkout stage of purchasing the ticket. (name to be included in ‘seller instructions box in cart’ even if same as on the billing address
- Dynamite have the right to exclude an angler or anglers at their discretion
- No refunds will be accepted within six weeks of a match. If you wish to claim a refund for your ticket please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizes are dependent on the number of tickets sold and may alter accordingly (details of which will be provided on the day). Dynamite Baits Ltd retain the right to change prizes without notice
- The venue and Dynamite hold the right to disqualify angler(s) if anyone is found to be breaking the rules or not behaving in the spirit of match fishing and the event
- Match fishing rules such as bait and line lengths etc, will be decided by the fishery hosting each of the matches and will be sent to competitors leading up to the event and on the day of the match. Please read these carefully.